+65 8784 8742
Singaporeans are always looking towards the future. When people buy a new home, very often it has not been built yet. So, the buyer signs the sales and purchase agreement and then waits a few years for the property to be constructed.
Despite the long wait, this is a popular option as uncompleted properties are usually significantly cheaper than what they’ll be worth when they’re built.
To sweeten the deal, when making a purchase in a building that hasn’t been fully built yet, you have the option of paying for your new home progressively in stages, rather than all at once. This is called the progressive payment scheme.
Materials selection and consultation
3D rendering x 1
– 1x revision
A Hacking Works
1 To supply labor & tools to hack all carpentry at kitchen only
– kitchen cabinet
– sink/stove support up to 5ft only
– fittings and piping
2 To supply labor & tools to dismantle/dispose all sanitary fittings 2 toilets only
– pipings, shower screen
B Masonry Works (tiles up to $3.00 per sqft or lower inclusive of GST)
1 To supply labor & materials to overlay floor tiles at kitchen only
– up to 200sqft
2 To supply labor & materials to overlay wall tiles at kitchen exposed areas only
– up to 300sqft
3 To supply labor & materials to construct concrete base for kitchen cabinet only 10 ft
4 To supply labor & materials to overlay common toilet floor and wall tiles only
– up to 250sqft
5 To supply labor & materials to overlay master toilet floor and wall tiles only
– up to 250sqft
* tiles size 300×300, 300×600 and 600×600
* smaller and bigger tiles size will incurr additional labor of est. $300.00 per toilet
* tiles wastage for above will be dependant on type of tiles and chosen layout
*no shower kerb or drop kerb
C Carpentry Works
1 To fabricate & install kitchen bottom cabinet only 10 ft
2 To fabricate & install kitchen top cabinet only 20 ft
3 To supply & install Quartz top tier 1 single profile only 10 ft
– all carpentry c/w internal white carcass, ABS door trimmings, soft closing hinges/drawer tracks and selected laminate finish of up to $60.00 per pc.
– 3drawers only
* FREE glass with aluminum frame for dishrack door
* FREE standard 304 stainless steel dishrack w/ tray
* FREE waterproofing board for kitchen cabinet sink area up to 3ft only
* FREE 304 stainless steel hinges for kitchen cabinet sink area door 4pcs
D Plumbing Works
1 To supply labor & materials to install cold stainless steel piping for kitchen and 2 toilets only
* FREE washing machine point and tap
2 To supply labor & materials to install WC only 2 nos.
3 To supply labor & materials to install bidet only 2 sets
4 To supply labor & materials to install basin+tap only 2 sets
5 To supply labor & materials to install instant heater set+2way tap only 2 sets
6 To supply labor & materials to install sink+tap only 1 set
* FREE installation of all toilet accessories
E Electrical Works
1 To supply labor & materials to reinstate electrical at kitchen and 2 toilets only
– installation of kitchen ceiling light 2 nos.
– installation of 2 toilets ceiling light 2 nos.
– kitchen and common toilet light switch
– 2 toilets water heater switch
– connection for instant heater switch 2 nos.
– hood point and switch
– double point for kitchen cabinet 2 nos.
– single point for fridge and washing machine 2 nos.
F Metal, Aluminum, Door and Glass Works
1 To supply & install PD slide and swing door only 2 nos.
– normal design
G Misc Works
1 To supply labor for haulage only
2 To supply labor & transport to clear all renovation debris only
3 To supply labor & materials for chemical wash after masonry works only
4 To supply labor & materials for general cleaning of work areas after all works only
FREE gifts of over $1800
* FREE hood and 2 burner hob from Rinnai
* FREE WC x 2nos.
* FREE bidet x 2sets
* FREE basin + tap x 2sets
* FREE instant heater set + 2way tap x 2 sets
* FREE sink
* FREE sink tap
* FREE painting of kitchen & 2 toilets ceiling
– inclusive of PVC pipes
– sealer undercoat
– White only
10% of total contract amount upon confirmation of works.
40% of total contract amount 2 days before commencement of works.
30% of total contract amount upon completion of masonry works.
15% of total contract amount upon final measurement of carpentry works.
5% of total contract amount upon completion of all works.